The Company respects your right to privacy and complies with current legislation on the protection of personal data, including the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, its development regulations and any other regulation that may modify, supplement or replace it in the future, as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in relation to Regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ("General Data Protection Regulation"), applicable as of May 25, 2018, as well as any another norm that can develop or complement it in the future.
2. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The person responsible for the treatment is the legal entity that determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. In other words, the person responsible decides how and for what purposes the personal data is processed.
3. Who is your contact in the Company for the protection of your personal data?
If you have any questions or wish to receive more information about the treatment or protection of your personal data, you can contact us through any of the following channels:
- Responsible for the treatment: Design Press S.L.
- Mailing address: C/Consell de Cent 289, 08011 Barcelona (Spain)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What is a personal data?
A personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person.
5. What personal data are processed by the Company?
- Identification data: name, surnames, identity document (tax identification number or code, foreigner identification number, passport or residence permit).
- Contact information: postal address, email, landline number, mobile phone number.
- Transactional data: information about purchases, orders, billing and collection, payment methods, bank details and any data related to your transactions with us.
- Electronic data: IP address, type and language of the browser, domain through which access to the website, navigation data, activity on the website.
6. Collection and collection of personal data
The Company collects and treats the personal data that you voluntarily provide us through your interaction with our website, specifically:
- by requesting information about our products and services and services;
- by subscribing to our Newsletter;
- when registering as a registered user of our website;
- when acquiring products and services of the Company.
You will only be obliged to provide the personal data that are necessary for the Company to provide the services or make available the functionalities of the website that you have requested.
For example, if you wish to receive the Newsletter of the Company, you will need to provide us with your email. If you request information from us or want us to contact you, you must provide us with the necessary contact information for this purpose. If you wish to buy any product that the Company makes available on the website, you will need to provide us, among others, a fiscal address to prepare your invoice. If you do not provide this personal information, it would be impossible for us to provide you with our services.
In the forms available on the website, the fields whose completion is obligatory will be indicated with an asterisk (*). If we do not provide all the obligatory data or if we receive any abnormal or incorrect answer, we will not be able to attend your request or provide the corresponding service or functionality.
You guarantee and respond, in any case, of the veracity, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertakes to keep them duly updated.
7. What do we use your personal information for? Purposes and legal bases for the treatment
In general, the personal information you provide to us and that we obtain from you is used to process your requests and transactions, to provide you with a high quality service and to inform you about opportunities that we believe will be of interest to you.
The specific purposes for which we treat your personal data are detailed below:
- To provide you with information requested by you. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent.
- To send you our Newsletter with information, promotions, campaigns and news about products and services of the Company. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent.
- To register you as a client, process your transactions, manage the contractual relationship with you, give you access to the client's private area, send you relevant information about products and services and services, billing, collections and payments, process transactions and payment methods and any communication of service or related to its contract and transactions, administration of loyalty programs, discounts and promotions and satisfaction surveys or related to the products and services and services marketed by the Company. In this case, the legal basis for the treatment of your data is the execution of the contract for the sale of products and services with the Company.
- To create an account to provide access to the Private Area and provide access to the information and services available on it: information about your customer account, billing and payments, issuance of orders, information about products and services marketed by the Company, administration of loyalty programs, discounts and promotions. In this case, the legal basis for the treatment of your data is the execution of the contract for the sale of products and services with the Company.
- If you give your consent, in order to send commercial communications of products and services marketed by the Company, send you our publications, opinion polls, promotional and advertising information, coupons, offers (including personalized offers) and recommendations for products and services marketed by the Company, according to their interests and based on a profile prepared by us, by phone, postal mail, email, SMS and MMS. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent.
- To guarantee the security of our website and information. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your data is the legitimate interest in providing a secure environment and avoiding damage to the Company's systems and the information of its users, as well as unauthorized access and improper use of the same.
Keep in mind that receiving commercial information is not essential to maintain the relationship we have with you. If you prefer not to receive commercial communications, you can inform us at any time through the indicated channels or unsubscribe in the link provided for this purpose in commercial communications by email you receive or, if communications are sent by other means, through the procedure indicated for these purposes.
To what extent will decision making be automated?
The Company does not use fully automated decision making processes to enter into, develop or terminate a contractual relationship with You. In case we use these processes in a particular case, we will keep you informed and we will inform you of your rights in this regard if the law prescribes it.
Will profiling take place?
In order to be able to offer you products and services and services according to your interests and improve your user experience, we can elaborate a "commercial profile" based on the information provided. However, automated decisions will not be made based on that profile.
8. With whom do we share your personal data?
We will share or give access to third parties to your personal data when doing so is necessary to achieve one of the objectives described below and in accordance with current legislation:
- Access to Private Zone. For the management of access to the private area of the website, and to maintain the proper functioning of the services offered to customers, the Company discloses to the owner all the information related to activities of the client's account: contracting services, collections, payments , shipments ...
- Legal obligations. The Company may communicate your personal data when the assignment is authorized by law or is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, including the transfer to the competent authorities, judges and courts.
9. What measures do we apply to keep your personal data safe?
The Company adopts the appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with current regulations to protect your personal data against any misuse, destruction, loss, accidental or unlawful modification, disclosure or unauthorized access, including those necessary to address any suspected breach of data.
The website has a system of permits, through username and password, through which only authorized users can access the Private Area. The Company will not use this information at any time for any use other than its maintenance, the management of the commercial relationship with you, as well as the provision of the services available therein.
You agree to keep and use the username with due diligence. The use of the password is personal and non-transferable, the assignment, even temporary, to third parties is not allowed. In this regard, you must adopt the necessary measures for the custody of the password, avoiding the use of it by third parties. Consequently, you are solely responsible for the use made of your password, with complete indemnity for the Company.
10. How long do we keep your data?
The Company will keep your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, as long as you do not exercise your right to suppress or revoke your consent.
They will then be blocked, unless the law requires or permits a longer storage period (for example, for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims), in which case, they will be kept properly blocked for the necessary time before proceeding to its elimination.
In order to determine an adequate period of conservation of your data, we apply the following criteria:
- The necessary data to provide you with information requested by you will be kept for the time necessary to attend and process such requests, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the prescription periods for actions provided in the regulations.
- The data necessary to send you the Newsletter will be treated as long as you do not revoke your consent and you inform us of your desire not to continue receiving them, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the prescription periods for actions provided for in the regulations.
- The registration data in our Private Area will be kept for the duration of the service contract, as long as there is no access to the Private Area, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the prescription periods for actions provided for in the regulations.
- The data related to the acquisition of products and services and services of the Company in the framework of a contractual relationship, will be kept during the term of the service contract, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the limitation periods for actions foreseen in the contract. the normative.
- The necessary data to attend your requests related to the services of the Company will be kept for the time necessary to attend and process such requests, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the prescription periods for actions provided in the regulations.
- When you have consented to receive commercial communications, they will be kept as long as you do not revoke your consent and you inform us of your desire not to continue receiving them, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the prescription periods for actions provided for in the regulations.
- When cookies are installed on your device, the data will be kept in accordance with the applicable legal requirements and recommendations issued by the competent authorities.
11. What are your rights regarding the processing of your personal data?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have a series of rights in relation to the collection and processing of your personal data. The exercise of these rights will be free for you, except in cases where manifestly unfounded or excessive requests are made, especially for repetitive ones.
These rights are the following:
- Right of information. You have the right to be informed in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible way, with a clear and simple language, about the use and treatment of your personal data.
- Right of access. You have the right to ask us at any time to confirm if we are treating your personal data, to provide you with access to them and to information about your treatment and to obtain a copy of said data. The copy of your personal data that we provide will be free but the request for additional copies may be subject to the collection of a reasonable amount based on administrative costs. For our part, we can ask you to prove your identity or require more information that is necessary to manage your request.
- Right of rectification. You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate, non-updated or incomplete personal data concerning you. You may also request that incomplete personal information be completed, including through an additional statement.
- Right of suppression - right to oblivion. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons and as long as a proportionality trial is carried out, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and are not about facts or events of present and prioritize the right to information. However, this right is not absolute so that the Company may continue to keep them duly blocked in the cases provided for by the applicable regulations.
- Right to limit the treatment. You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal data which means that we can continue to store them, but not continue treating them if any of the following conditions is met.
- You impugn the accuracy of the data, during a period that allows the responsible to verify the accuracy of the same;
- the treatment is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the data and request instead the limitation of its use;
- the Company no longer needs the data for the purposes of the treatment, but you need them for the formulation, the exercise or the defense of claims;
- You have opposed the treatment, while verifying if the legitimate reasons of the Company prevail over yours.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to have your data transmitted to another controller in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. This right applies when the processing of your personal data is based on the consent or execution of a contract and this treatment is carried out by automated means.
- Right of opposition. This right allows you to oppose the processing of your personal data, including the preparation of profiles. We will not be able to attend to your right only when we treat your data in the event that we accredit legitimate reasons for the treatment or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to revoke consent In cases where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data in relation to certain activities (for example, in order to send you commercial information), you may withdraw it at any time.
- Right to file a claim with a control authority. You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose data can be consulted at http://www.agpd.es.
You can exercise your rights by sending us a communication to email@example.com, attaching a document proving your identity and providing the necessary details to process your request.
Cookies and other tracking technologies, among other purposes, allow us to remember your preferences and recognize you in successive visits. This is achieved by storing certain information on your computer.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a device that is downloaded to a user's terminal equipment for the purpose of storing data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
Cookies are part of the website. When you access the website, this makes the browser create on your device (computer, tablet, phone, etc.) small files with information necessary for the operation of the website. These files (which are the cookies themselves) are part of the technology necessary for the proper functioning of the website and are not inherently harmful.
Cookies are installed and stored on your device and allow tracking of your activity on the Internet.
What kind of cookies do we use?
Depending on the entity that manages them, the cookies can be:
- Own cookies. Are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the interested from a computer or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies. Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
The website uses both own and third-party cookies.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
Session cookies. They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
Persistent cookies They are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
The website uses both persistent cookies and session cookies.
For what purposes can the cookies on the website be used?
- Technical cookies Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted access parties, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies. They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies. They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies. Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies. They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Each time you access our website, your Internet browser transmits certain usage data for technical reasons that are stored in protocol files, known as log files. These usage data are the following: date and time of access to our website; name of the web consulted; IP address of your computer or mobile device; address of the web from which you have accessed our website; volume of data transferred and name and version of your browser.
The analysis of the log files helps us to improve our Internet products and to facilitate their query, to find and eliminate errors quickly and to control the capabilities of the server.
A "plug-in" or complement is an application (or computer program) that is related to another to add a new and usually very specific function.
Web beacons and embedded scripts
The web beacons (web beacons, web bugs, web beacons ...) and embedded scripts are other technologies that we use on the website, as well as in some of our emails and advertisements.
Web beacons (or "tags") are fragments of programming code included in the website, emails and announcements to inform the Company (or the companies that help us conduct our operations) that said web pages, Emails or announcements have been viewed or clicked on.
Embedded scripts are snippets of programming code that are included in the website to measure the use of these web pages, such as what links are clicked on. We use this information to improve the website and adapt it to the topics that are most likely to interest you, as well as to conduct market research.
How can I disable cookies?
You can set your browser to reject all cookies. However, it is possible that some features or services on the web may not work properly without cookies. Most browsers allow you to completely disable cookies, so that you can at any time choose which cookies you want to work on this website by modifying the settings of your browser. You can find more information in the configuration of your browser. Next, we also provide you with links to the websites of the main browsers: