The shop confers the status of user on whomever access or visits it, who completely accepts from that moment, without restrictions, these General Terms as well as the Particular Terms which, if applicable, complement, modify or replace the General Terms regarding specific services and contents of the shop.
II.- Use of the website, its services and its contents
The user commits himself/herself to use the shop and its services and contents without contravening the current legislation, the generally accepted uses and the public order, in good faith. It is also prohibited the use of the website for illicit or detrimental purposes against Design Press shoes photo trend or any third party, as well as any other use that might harm or hinder the proper operation of the website.
Regarding the contents (information, text, graphics, audio and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc...), the following is prohibited:
- Their reproduction, distribution or alteration, unless it is authorised by their legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of Design Press shoes photo trend or of their legitimate owners, over said contents.
- Their use for any type of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those made available for the users and those usually used on the network, provided that they cause no harm to the website.
III.- User’s liability for damages
The use of the website shall be the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user. Said responsibility shall extend to the use, by the user or by any other third party, of any password or similar information assigned for the access to the website or any of its services.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, Design Press shoes photo trend reserves the right to deny, at any time and without need to give prior notice, the access to the website to those users who fail to comply with these general terms, or the particular terms that may be applicable in each case.
IV.- Unilateral modification
Design Press shoes photo trend may unilaterally and without prior notice modify, whenever it finds this appropriate, the structure and design of the website, and it also may modify or delete the services, contents and the terms of access and/or use of the website.
The persons or entities that establish or try to establish a hyperlink from a website of other portal or Internet shop to any of the pages of the shoesphototrend.com shop, shall be subject to the following terms:
- Neither the partial nor the total reproduction of any of the services or the contents of the shoesphototrend.com shop is allowed.
- Unless it is expressly authorised by Design Press shoes photo trend, deep-links, IMG or image links or frames with the shop pages shall not be established.
- No false, inexact or incorrect statements about the shop pages or the services or contents therein shall be included.
- Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the website it is established on shall not contain any brand, commercial, business or company name, logo, slogan or any other distinctive sign belonging to Design Press shoes photo trend, unless it expressly authourises otherwise.
- The establishment of the hyperlink shall not imply the existence of a relationship between Design Press shoes photo trend and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, and neither shall it imply the knowledge and acceptance of the services and contents offered in said portal by Design Press shoes photo trend.
- Design Press shoes photo trend shall not be responsible for the contents or services made available for the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is established, and neither for the information and statements included therein.
Any hyperlink to the shop shall be established to its main page or to the respective main pages of the sections that it contains.
The shop makes available to the users connections and links to other sites managed and controlled by third parties. Said links have the exclusive function of making the search of information, contents and services on Internet easier for the users, and in no case can they be considered as suggestions, recommendations or invitations to visit them. Design Press shoes photo trend does not commercialize, manage, previously control, nor does it claim as its own the contents, services, informations and statements available on said websites.
Design Press shoes photo trend assumes no responsibility, not even indirectly o subsidiarily, for any type of damages arising from the access, maintenance, use, quality, lawfulness, trustworthiness and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and existing or offered services and products in those websites not managed by Design Press shoes photo trend that are accessible through the shop.
VI.- Responsibility and guarantee disclaimer
Design Press shoes photo trend assumes no responsibility, in any event, for any type of damages that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and proper operation of the website and/or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, rightness or validity of the website and/or its services or contents to satisfy needs, activities or concrete results or expectations of the users.
- The presence of viruses, malicious or harmful software in the contents.
- The receiving, obtaining, storing, spreading or transmitting of contents by the users.
- All uses that are illicit, negligent, fraudulent, against these General Terms, the good faith, the generally accepted uses or the public order, of the website, its services or its contents, by the users.
- The lack of lawfulness, quality, trustworthiness, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties that are made available to the website users.
- Failure by third parties to comply with their obligations or commitments regarding the services provided to the users through the website.
The duration of the provision of the website service and of the services therein is indefinite.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, Design Press shoes photo trend reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or end the provision of the website service or of any of the services therein, in the same terms as shown in the fourth item.
VIII.- Intellectual Property
All of the content of the shop, including texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and all audio or audiovisual content, as well as its graphic design and source codes (hereinafter referred to as “The Contents”) are the intellectual property of Design Press shoes photo trend or of third parties, and no exploitation rights on these Contents must be construed as having been transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the shop.
Brands, commercial names or distinctive signs are owned by Design Press shoes photo trend or third parties, and access to the shop must not be construed as granting any right over said brands, commercial names and/or distinctive signs.
For the purposes of preserving the possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that his/her legitimate rights have been violated as a result of the introduction of a specific content in the website, he/she must give notice of such event to Design Press shoes photo trend, indicating:
- Personal data of the holder of the allegedly infringed rights. If the claim is brought by a third party other than the interested party, they must indicate on whose behalf they are acting.
- The contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website..
- Proof of said intellectual property rights.
- Express statement by which the interested party assumes the responsibility for the truthfulness of the information provided in the notification.
IX.- Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Terms are regulated by the Spanish Law.
Design Press shoes photo trend and the user submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Novelda, renouncing to any other jurisdiction, for any actions that might be undertaken or any issues that might arise from the provision of the website service, as well as of the services and the contents therein, and regarding the construction, application, compliance or failure to comply with the provisions hereof.